St. Mary’s Athletic Booster Club, formerly known as St. Mary’s Quarterback Club, was established in 1957 through the efforts of Rev. James Quilter. The club was issued its official charter on September 11, 1962. Its official name change from the Quarterback Club to the Athletic Booster Club came into effect on January 1, 2017.
The Athletic Booster Club provides financial assistance for the football, volleyball, basketball, and track teams along with the cheer and pep squads at St. Mary’s Catholic School. The group works diligently to help support the onsite Athletic Director and the coaching staff in providing a quality athletic program for St. Mary’s Catholic School.
The Athletic Booster Club also provides all athletic equipment, maintains the concession stand in the parish center and at the St. Mary's Athletic Complex, is responsible for the auction and food services at the school carnival, and hosts the school’s athletic banquet. Recent purchases have included new volleyball and basketball jerseys, new volleyballs for the JH and Private League volleyball teams, weights for the junior high athletics class, portable basketball goals for the elementary PE students, replacement pads in the gym, replacement pads for the goals at the football field, and new track equipment.